Please consider 2-3 business days for packing and or customizing your order in addition to the shipping time and method selected. The total days for delivery is calculated by adding 3 business days for packing and engraving plus the shipping time selected.
*We reserve the right to change shipping method as required to meet the promised total days for delivery.
*Shipping delays incurred by Fedex or UPS are beyond our control and not warranted by barrelsonline.
*Additional processing days may be added to the following type of orders:
- A request for preview of the engraving has been submitted
- If our designer encounters an engraving that is not legible or for which the engraving is not doable.
*Please contact us via email: email@example.com if you need your order delivered faster.
If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you may return it within 30 days of initial delivery and receive a complete refund for the cost of the product. Please note original shipping charges as well as return shipping charges are not refunded.
Barrels that have been used beyond the curing process, personalized or return later than 30 days will not be refunded.
Faulty barrels and or parts that are covered under the manufactures warranty will be replaced at no extra cost.
Manufactures Limited Warranty
Barrels and or parts will be replaced under the following circumstances:
- Barrel will not seal due to cracks or holes in the wood. Barrel must first be left to cure for at least 5 days in order to determine if in fact it won’t seal.
- Spigot, bung or stand arrive broken or if spigot leaks when added to the barrel.
- Barrel hoops break when curing the barrel.
- Engraving wrong logo or name on the barrel provided engraving instructions were properly submitted by the customer.
Conditions not covered under the manufactures limited warranty:
- Barrels are not made to withstand pressure other than normal use pressure. If the barrel is filled with contents that build up pressure causing the barrel staves or head to bend, bulge or pop causing leaks it will not be covered under the manufactures limited warranty.
- Barrels that are stored without water for long periods of time causing the oak to dry and shrink causing the hoops to fall off or leaks which cannot be sealed.
To process a replacement barrel under the manufactures limited warranty we require you send us a picture of the problem to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personalization: Laser Engraving and Barrel Quality
Engraving is done using a laser machine but the actual engraving look and feel may vary from barrel to barrel because of changes in the oak wood surface between barrels. Some engravings may appear darker or lighter even if the same laser settings were used.
The area available to engrave is determined by the size of the barrel and by the space needed by the spigot. The engraving is done in the area above the spigot as to avoid the engraving being covered by the spigot.
Please note that engraving will be sized to fit the barrel size and the smaller the barrel the harder it will be to see detailed logos or long phrases.
Only if requested by the customer we will send proof of engraving before shipping or if we have doubt on the resulting engraving. On all other cases no proof will be emailed.
Before using the barrel, you should cure the barrel. Your oak aging barrel is made of wood and stored empty so your barrel may need to swell back up before use.
- Start by rinsing out your barrel three to four times to get any wood debris out.
- Now insert the spigot on the front of the barrel and tighten by hand to secure the spigot.
- Then fill your barrel full of water keeping it full until any leaking ceases. This may take as little as a few hours or as long as one week.